Add an extra Pawshtails Carabiner to your Climbing Rope Dog Lead.
An ultra-durable and lightweight (27g) carabiner , made of superior durable aircraft 7075 aluminium alloy, tough enough to resist water and abrasion
Heavy-duty rated at 12KN, aluminium D-shaped carabiner heavy duty holds up to 2,600 lbs of weight
Smart safety mechanism the screw gate carabiners features a rotating sleeve that can be tightened to prevent accidental opening of the gate, ensuring extra safety when walking your dog on the climbing rope lead.
Caring for Your Pawshtails Carabiner
- Clean gates by blowing dust and dirt from the hinge area.
- If you notice a sticky gate, wash it in warm, soapy water, rinse it thoroughly and let it dry.
- If you want to ensure your carabiner lasts you some time, lubricate it with dry graphite or any dry, waxed-based lubricant around the hinge area, the spring hole and the locking mechanism. Be sure to wipe off all excess lubricant.
- Always clean and lube your carabiners after contact with saltwater or salt air.
- Carabiners that have been dropped a significant distance should be retired. Dropped carabiners can suffer significant damage yet still appear intact. When in doubt, do not use it.
- Do not store your carabiners in humid or salty air, with damp equipment or clothing, or near corrosive chemicals.