SloDog is the best no gulp slow feeder on the market. Most slow feeders work by putting obstructions or maze like structures to make it difficult for the dog to get to the food. The dog actually has to chase the food around the bowl to get to eat. This can be extremely frustrating to the dog and can cause stress and anxiety in the animal.
SloDog is a unique approach to slow feeding or anti gulping. By changing from a bowl to a plate a much bigger surface area is available to the feeding dog. All food is in plain sight and does not have to be chased so avoiding frustration. A simpl designed device that splits the meal into multi mini meals by spreading the measure into lots of small shallow pockets. The dog simply eats one mini meal at a time. If the dog tries to eat from two pockets at a time the food just falls from the dog’s open mouth.
You can even use this feeding plate to help manage your dog’s weight with the slow feeding method and improve their overall health and well-being.
With the wide surface area of the dog food plate, your furry friend will have an easier time chowing down on their meals. The non-slip base ensures that the SloDog Plate stays in place and prevents spillage as your pet eats. This slow feeding plate has been tested to slow down eating from seconds to many minutes. The SloDog Feeder can hold up to 2 cups of wet or dry dog food (dry dog food recommended).
- Anti-gulping design – ideal for dogs that gulp their food
- Helps reduce the risk of various conditions such as severe bloating, constipation, weight gain, and twisted bowel
- Features a unique, effective design with mini pockets
- Tested to slow down feeding from seconds to many minutes
- The perfect weight management aid – great for overweight dogs
- Makes an excellent alternative to slow feeder bowls – flat, wide surface area to make eating easier for your canine
- Non-skid base to keep plate in place and prevent spillage
- Durable, non-toxic, food-grade material for safe and long-lasting use
- Size 35 x 26 cm
- Suitable for puppies and adult dogs
- Available in Pink and Limited Edition Black
Choosing the Right LickiMat
Checkout our blog on choosing the right LickiMat for your pooch here.
Caring for your doggos SloDog
Lay in the sink and run warm water over it with a few drops of washing up liquid. Leave it to soak for about 5 minutes.
With a soft brush (a brush with longer bristles works really well!) work up and down the surface, then left to right, then circular movements across the whole surface.
After cleaning, rinse well, shake off excess water and lie flat face up to dry.
The LickiMat SloDog is ideal for dogs of all breeds, ages and sizes, in particular for dogs who like to gulp their food.
As with all dog toys and treats we recommend to supervise your dog whilst they’re enjoying the LickiMat and check regularly for signs of wear and replace when worn. Always remove if damaged or if parts become separated.