The Dog Antler Chews are from Red Deer and Fallow deer, much of which is from Scottish highland herds, and have simply been cleaned (with no chemicals) and cut to various sizes/weights for dogs to chew on. Sharp points have been removed to make them safe.
Dog Antler Chews are a healthy chew, full of minerals and calcium. They are long-lasting, and as they are unprocessed, they should not splinter either. The Antos Antler satisfies a dog’s natural urge to chew, whilst also helping to strengthen and clean teeth.
There is no odour from antler, and as your dog grinds down the antler over time, there is also very little mess.
Being a naturally grown chew, no two antlers are the same. Some are a harder dark brown colour whilst others are a softer greyish/white.
They also come in various shapes and sizes, keeping your dog interested for longer. Our deer antler chews come from a sustainable, natural resource.
- Natural Healthy Dog Antler Chew
- Satisfies a dog’s natural urge to chew
- Helps to strengthen and clean teeth
- Odour free
- As your dog grinds down the antler over time, there is very little mess
- From Red Deer and Fallow deer from Scottish highland herds
- Sharp points have been removed to make them safe
- Full of minerals and calcium
- Selection of sizes above